S I G M A C & CO, Chartered Accountants was established in 1997. The firm is made up of qualified auditors, accountants, business and tax consultants. We are based in Mumbai, India’s financial capital, and have offices in Delhi NCR and Aurangabad. Years of experience have resulted in considerable growth and dramatic advancement with a single focus: excellent customer service with a continual commitment to provide best-in-class service to our clients.
7 Corporate Legal Advisory Services:
We offer a comprehensive range of corporate legal consultancy services in India, which reflects our knowledge and experience in a variety of legal practice areas. Whatever service you choose, you may remain compliant and competitive. Among the primary areas of specialization are,
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Creating synergy Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) are commonly used to produce synergies that result in the merged firm being worth more than the two companies independently.
- Contractual Law: Contract law is the corpus of law that governs, enforces, and analyses agreements involving the exchange of products, services, real estate, or money. An agreement established between two or more people or business entities that promises to perform something in exchange for a gain or advantage is legally binding, according to contract law.
- Corporate and Commercial Law: Corporate law oversees the establishment of corporations, shareholder rights, mergers and acquisitions, whereas business law or commercial law governs the selling and distribution of goods.
- Insolvency Law and Restructuring: Because insolvency and restructuring involve mounds of documentation, lawyers must be organized and able to prioritize their task, especially when dealing with many assignments. With so much at risk, attention to detail is critical when drafting asset sale agreements or court paperwork.
- Concessions and Public Procurement: The Public Procurement and Concessions Commission (PPCC) has launched a number of public awareness efforts to measure public opinion on the effects of Liberia’s public procurement implementation programme.
- Antitrust and Competition Law: Antitrust and competition laws strive to prevent anti-competitive practices from undermining the benefits of a competitive market. According to the Company’s Antitrust Policy, every director, officer, and employee is responsible for adhering to all applicable antitrust and competition laws.
- Real Estate and Construction: Antitrust and competition laws strive to prevent anti competitive practices from undermining the benefits of a competitive market. According to the Company’s Antitrust Policy, every director, officer, and employee is responsible for adhering to all applicable antitrust and competition laws.
In India, we offer a wide range of business legal advising services. We take great satisfaction in declaring that we rely on the most trusted Corporate Insolvency Process in India to provide complete peace of mind to our clients. We have carved a place in the business by having years of experience working with enterprises suffering from financial failure and insolvency. So, if your company is unable to satisfy its pending financial obligations to its lender, we can assist you by modifying the loan repayment schedule.